Intragna, Comune di Centovalli, Ticino, 1997 / 2008:
The Museo Regionale delle Centovalli e del Pedemonte (Regional Museum of the municipalities Centovalli and Terre di Pedemonte) is located in the ancient Casa Maggetti, in the historical centre of Intragna at the entrance to the Centovalli Valley. The main building was built from 1608. Later it was rebuilt and enlarged several times, in particular with the addition of the north wing, whose construction dates back to 1751. The entire building was renovated before the museum was opened to the public in 1989.
In 1997 Plank & Partners designed and realized the complete renovation of the stone roof and the restoration of new rooms in the attic. In 2008 the interior was redesigned and the courtyard was renovated and upgraded, making it a popular venue for events of all kinds.